(Sept. 4) Week-ahead look at emerging business insights from key meetings in government, service clubs and community organizations. SLO County Business Matters
- Happy Labor Day!
- 12:10 – Pismo Beach Rotary Club meeting; F. McClintock’s Saloon, 750 Mattie Rd.PROGRAM: Clark Center Updates with Connie O’Henley
- 4 p.m. – San Luis Obispo City Council meeting; Council Chamber, 990 Palm St.(Agenda) EXPECT: Consideration of transit fare increase; presentation of downtown concept plan, public hearing on downtown concept plan, public hearing on Mission Plaza concept plan.
- 5:30 p.m. – Pismo Beach City Council meeting; Council Chamber, 760 Mattie Rd.(Agenda) EXPECT: Police Department biannual report; approve contract for Chapman Estate improvements.
- 6 p.m. – Planning Commission, City of Arroyo Grande; Council Chamber, 215 E. Branch St. AG (Agenda) EXPECT: Review of proposed zoning regulations on adult and medical use of marijuana; architectural review of 12,000-square foot home; consideration of restaurant and pool hall.
- Noon – Grover Beach Rotary Club meeting; Rosa’s Ristorante, 491 Price St.PROGRAM: Mike & Deshia from ManRock Brewing
- 7 a.m. – Cayucos-Seaside Rotary Club meeting; Cayucos Elementary School, 301 Cayucos Dr. PROGRAM: Ruth Ann Angus: Peace and Nonviolence – The Non-violent Cities Project
- Noon – Arroyo Grande Rotary Club meeting; F. McClintock’s Saloon, 750 Mattie Rd.PROGRAM: Jeff Al-Mashat, SLO Museum of Art
- 5:30 p.m. – Grover Beach City Council meeting; Council Chambers 154 S. 8th St. (Agenda) EXPECT: Consideration of water and waste water rate increases; consideration of 12 medical marijuana dispensaries.
- 6:30 p.m. – Paso Robles City Council meeting; Paso Robles Library/City Hall Conference Center, 1000 Spring St. (Agenda) EXPECT: Discussion of Paso Half Marathon – a new citywide event by Paso Robles Joint Unified School District.